Our exquisite flagship is sculpted from the finest materials and designed to transport owners to a new world of shimmering possibilities. A testament to the virtues of bold initiative and performance, she has twin 1100 CR MAN engines, which deliver an exceptional cruising speed, and moves with grace thanks to standard bow and stern thrusters. For the ultimate in pampering, you even have the option of adding a crew's quarters.
- Standard twin MAN 1100 CRM diesel engines now available with Joystick Maneuvering System (JMS)
- Climate-controlled cockpit sunroom.
- Two, large, independently actuated sun roofs.
- Versatile helm seating and companion seating.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Cockpit grill.
- Full-beam master stateroom aft with elongated windows, port and starboard.
- Standard three staterooms.
- Optional crew's quarters.
- Elegant styling.
- Standard bow and stern thrusters.
- Standard hydraulic lift swim platform.
- Optional gangway.
- Colored hull options
Contact us to request a brochure, ask a question, or to find out more:
|LOA||61 feet 6 inches, 18.8 metres|
|Draft||4 feet 9 inches, 1.5 metres|
|Beam||16 feet 9 inches, 5.1 metres|
|Engine||T-MAN V10 1100 CR Diesel (T-1,051 hp - 785 kW)|
|Fuel Capacity||900 gallons, 3,406 litres|
We are not a company that is only interested in selling yachts we are a full service company. Many of our brokers and engineers are yachtsmen and yacht owners themselves and understand the needs of our customers.
We also understand that satisfied customers are the future of our business and so we do our best to look after them throughout their yacht ownership. Many become personal friends. To us it is the relationship that matters.
After contract signing our team gets to work. Pre-Delivery Service Manager John Gye describes the process as “Ensuring that the client is getting everything he ordered." The list of things to be checked and carefully scrutinised on the owner’s behalf is a comprehensive one:
- We will help you choose décor and equipment options.
- Our Pre-Delivery Service Manager will inform the shipyard of any
we may have come across on previous yachts of the same model to ensure they
are not repeated.
- In the case of larger semi-custom yachts the Pre-Delivery Manager will brief
Simpson Marine's own surveyor who will oversee the construction of the yacht at
the shipyard with inspections every two or three weeks to ensure the yacht is built
to the highest standard.
- When the yacht has been completed, inspected and sea-trialled, the
will send a report to our Pre-Delivery Manager who will carry out his own inspection
and sea trials at the shipyard.
- Another surveyor will oversee the loading of the yacht onto the ship at
of shipment and send a photographic report to Simpson Marine once the yacht
is safely secured on the ship.
- Simpson Marine's Service Team check the yacht when it arrives at its
delivery in Asia - in Hong Kong or Singapore - to ensure no damage has been
- The Simpson Marine Service Team will ensure the yacht is safely
from the ship and will tow it to the Commissioning Dock at the Simpson Marine
- The yacht will be thoroughly cleaned and polished after the long sea voyage.
- The Simpson Marine Service Team will check all systems and equipment
and remedy any defects found. These are rare, because, says John, “We have
a zero tolerance for uncompleted boats.” This period of checking is also used to
add any afterthoughts the owner may have had about adding extra optional items.
- Our administration staff will meanwhile make all necessary arrangements
to license or register the yacht, to ensure it is legally imported into the
- There’s also a period of explaining to the owner how the boat works. They
are complex machines and need trained crew to run them, to plan maintenance
and prevent problems arising. John’s staff work closely with the Service Department
to help train crew, because, as John says, maintenance aims to prevent problems
before they occur and need to be cured. “It’s not like a car you can order from a
picture in a magazine. A car lives in a garage, while a boat lives on the ocean, open
to the weather and the forces of nature,” he adds.
- Finally, the Happy Day arrives when the Champagne flows and the yacht is
handed over to the new owner who can now enjoy the craft of their dreams.
After Sales Service
Our Service Teams are on stand-by to help you get the maximum pleasure out of your yacht whether instructing you or your crew in the correct operation of the yacht, carrying out repairs under warranty or advising you where to go cruising.
We also organize "Rendezvous" for owners, to familiarise them with different local cruising destinations and to bring them together with other yachts owners. Plus:
- Vessel delivery and management
- Breakdown service – onboard diagnostics and repair
- Routine service and maintenance
- Formal inspections at predetermined intervals
- Warranty repairs and claims
- Standard equipment upgrades and refits
- Supply and install new equipment upgrades
- Haul out and major overhaul management and coordination
- Vessel performance testing and reporting
- Parts supply for boats and onboard machinery
- Vessel detailing and cosmetic repairs