More powerful and adventurous than any other yacht in its class, the 580 Sedan Bridge is ready to take command of the water.
Its bold, dynamic styling includes a fiberglass hardtop as well as the very latest in marine electronics. Driven by powerful twin MAN V8 diesel inboards, this Sedan Bridge has a higher fuel capacity than most yachts in its category, plus all the strength and durability you will need for exploring rougher waters.
- Standard bridge refrigerator.
- Bridge air conditioning.
- Twin thigh-rise helm chairs with up/down feature.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Bose® Lifestyle 48 interior stereo system.
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Full beam master stateroom with 32" LCD flatscreen TV with head and shower en suite.
- Standard sofa with pullout bed.
- Solid wood dinette tabletop.
- Fully equipped galley with refrigerator and freezer with built-in icemaker, microwave, and coffeemaker.
- Standard tile flooring in guest head.
- Two full heads with separate showers.
- Fiberglass hardtop with 20 x 20 hatch and electronics box.
- Bridge isenglass enclosure with u-zips.
- Standard bow thruster.
- Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit.
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Potable water manifold system with individual system shutoff valves.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- MAN engines now available with optional Joystick Maneuvering System (JMS)
Contact us to request a brochure, ask a question, or to find out more:
|LOA||60 feet, 18.3 metres|
|Draft||4 feet 6 inches, 1.3 metres|
|Beam||15 feet 11 inches, 4.9 metres|
|Engine||T-MAN 900 CRM V-8 Diesel Inboards (T-861 hp - 642 kW)|
|Fuel Capacity||700 gallons, 2,649 litres|
We are far more than simply a company only interested in selling yachts; we are a full service dealership with long experience of delivering new yachts to customers across Asia. Throughout the company there is an unrivaled depth of experience with many of our staff being experienced yachtsmen and yacht owners themselves who understand the needs of our customers. We also understand that satisfied customers are the future of our business and so we do our best to look after them throughout their yacht ownership.
The Pre-Delivery process:
Once a sale contract is signed, our pre-delivery process commences to ensure that the client receives the sparkling new boat he has ordered. The list of things to be checked and carefully scrutinized on the owner’s behalf is a comprehensive one:
Yachts to 72ft: With series production models which are generally classified as Azimut models up to 72ft, we carry out a well proven inspection routine:
We will send our Quality Control Surveyor to the final production yard to carry out an exhaustive inspection to ensure that the boat has been finished to the high standards expected; this will include testing all onboard systems and performance sea trials.
Once our inspector has passed the vessel and before the shipping date, key areas of the vessel will be protected for shipping such as the teak decking, the windows and other areas.
The loading of the yacht onto the ship is supervised by a surveyor; once the yacht is safely secured on the ship he will send a photographic loading report to Simpson Marine.
Over 75ft: With larger semi-custom models, generally those over 75ft, the process is even more extensive and starts at the order stage. As there is a degree of customization available with larger models, we can help you choose décor and equipment options to suit you.
We will check and compare the sale & shipyard build contracts in detail to ensure there is no variance.
We will instruct our surveyor to oversee the construction of the yacht at key stages during the build at the shipyard. He will work closely with the shipyards project manager to ensure the yacht is built and finished to the highest standards.
When the yacht has been completed, the formal acceptance sea-trails carried out and our surveyor is fully satisfied with the yacht, it will be prepared for shipping. Key areas of the vessel will be protected such as the teak decking, the windows and other areas. The loading of the yacht onto the ship is supervised by a surveyor; once the yacht is safely secured on the ship he will send a photographic loading report to Simpson Marine.
Once the yacht arrives at its port of delivery in Asia, usually in Hong Kong or Singapore, Simpson Marine's Service Team will check the yacht on board the ship before unloading to ensure no damage has been sustained on route.
The Service Team will ensure the yacht is safely offloaded from the ship and will take it to our commissioning Dock at the Simpson Marine Service Centre.
The yacht will be thoroughly cleaned and polished after the long sea voyage. Our Service Team will check and re-commission all systems and equipment and remedy any defects found.
This period of checking is also used to add any afterthoughts the owner may have had about adding extra optional items.
Our administration staff will meanwhile make all necessary arrangements to license or register the yacht, to ensure it is legally imported into the country.
There’s also a period of explaining to the owner how the boat works. Modern yachts are getting increasingly complex and need trained crew to run them, to plan regular maintenance and to prevent problems arising. We will help to train the yachts crew to operate the machinery correctly, aiming to prevent problems before they occur.
Finally, the Happy Day arrives when the correctly prepared yacht is handed over to the new owner who can now enjoy the craft of their dreams.
After Sales Service
Our Service Teams are on stand-by to help you get the maximum pleasure out of your yacht whether instructing you or your crew in the correct operation of the yacht, carrying out repairs under warranty or advising you where to go cruising.
We also organize "Rendezvous" for owners, to familiarise them with different local cruising destinations and to bring them together with other yachts owners. Plus:
- Vessel delivery and management
- Breakdown service – onboard diagnostics and repair
- Routine service and maintenance
- Formal inspections at predetermined intervals
- Warranty repairs and claims
- Standard equipment upgrades and refits
- Supply and install new equipment upgrades
- Haul out and major overhaul management and coordination
- Vessel performance testing and reporting
- Parts supply for boats and onboard machinery
- Vessel detailing and cosmetic repairs