What are some of the top tips and important questions you need to know or ask about yachting? Simpson Marine compiled a compact sheet of five things you need to know about yachting today from each of our offices. Read on to find out more.
Tony Chen, Taiwan Country Manager
- Yachting is not an activity solely for the rich or elite. This is a common misconception amongst many people. This lifestyle is adaptable and is easy to get into.
- Yacht charters are a good way to enjoy the sailing lifestyle. Our yacht charter division, Simpson Yacht Charter, offers a wide variety of itineraries and destinations around Asia and the world.
- Yachting can be a professional and competitive sport, as well as a pastime. In Taiwan, Simpson Marine organises annual regattas for yachting enthusiasts to promote sailing activities in the region.
- Respect and love the sea and the life in it.
- Yachting promotes quality time and is best done in groups.