Main Features: Almost completed yacht with Interior partitions completed. Only needs furniture, plumbing, DC electrical and electronics. This is a perfect layout and design for cabin charters. She is already Indonesian registered so ideal for surf or dive charters in the archipelago.
This is the 8th vessel built by the project manager in Indonesia. Guests cabin are on main deck with nice sea views and private balconies, volumes and comfort. Vessel is ready to sail away.
28m Teak Charter Vessel
8DC11, 360 CV
Machinery & Electrical
- Construction: Wood Traditional, iron wood and first quality teak.
- Displacement : 122 tonnes
- Fuel capacity : 3,000 lrt x2 = 6,000 lrt - Diesel
- Range / @ x knots : 2,400 nm at 8 knots
- Consumption / @ x : 25 ltr/h at 8 knots
- Water capacity : 6,000 ltr (to be fitted)
- Holding tank(s) : 2,000 ltr x2 = 4,000 ltr
- Colour(s) : TBC
- Engine(s) : 1 x Mitsubishi 8DC11
- HP : 360 CV
- Drive system : Shaft
- Power system: 220V. The DC system has to be installed
- Generator(s) : 2 x silent type Mitsubishi
- KVA : 22.5 x 2
- Anchor/Chain/Rope : 2 / 16 mm x 80 m galvanized
- Windlass : Hydraulic custom
- 6 Guest Cabins on main deck with 1 large captain crew cabin for 2 at the wheelhouse and 2 crew cabins below. One the top deck there is a secluded sun deck. There is a large kitchen with separate store room and a large air conditioning saloon leading to an alfresco dining. There is also an large entertaining space below for Jacuzzi, massage and relaxing media area.
- 1 cabin with 3 bunks behind wheel house + 2 double crew cabin below
- Second deck behind wheel house and storeroom
- Spa room with plan to accommodate Jacuzzi.
- Huge deck space on all 3 levels (sun deck, 2nd deck, main deck)
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com
) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Viewing a yacht in Thailand is easy with our experienced team based at Ao Po Grand Marina in Phuket. We cover Thailand and the Andaman sea and can arrange to collect you from the nearby airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts in Southern Thailand. We can help you through the complete yacht purchase process including arranging finance, moorings, yacht care or complete yacht management all to make your purchase and future ownership a pleasure!