Newly serviced and anti-fouled in August 18. This example of the McConaghy MC38 comes equipped with B&G instruments, and a range of North 3Di and 3DL sails.
Subsequently competing in inshore regattas in and around Hong Kong, with many top results. The MC38 has proved popular due to her straight forward design allowing the owner and crew to get maximum performance out of the boat without requiring a full professional crew. Call for a viewing.
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment :
Sails, Rigging & Winches Equipment :
- Spinlock Throttle Control - Cockpit Mounted
- Engine serviced and Anti fouling on July 2017
- Replaced new Bosch Battery on July 2017
- Winches Standard Package -
- 2 Primaries : Harken 46.2 STP Performas
- 2 Mainsheet : Harken 40.2 STP Performas
- 2 Backstay : Harken 40.2 STP Performas
- 4 Spinlock XX Clutches
- Harken Jib Cars adjustable with under deck tackle
- Harken Mainsheet Track and Traveller Car
- McConaghy Carbon Toerails
- Prepreg Carbon retractable Bowpole and Dyneema Bobstay
- Autoclaved Carbon Fibre Tiller and Spinlock Tiller Extension
- 2 Sets Autoclaved prepreg carbon Swept Back Spreaders
- Halyard Locks on main and jib halyard
- Autoclaved prepreg Carbon Boom
- Integral internal Hydraulic Mast Jack
- Easily adjustable Mast Step for pre bend tuning
- 1 x Masthead Spinnaker Halyard
- Soft Boom Vang : purchase below deck, exit in cockpit aft
- Jib Lead Up/Down adjuster purchase lead to cockpit
- Jib Cunningham purchase lead to cockpit
- 1 x Retractable Bowpole extension line lead to cockpit
- Carbon mast and boom
- Autoclaved carbon foils - including Carbon keel fin
- 3DI - Mainsail, medium to light air jib, medium to heavy air jib. IRC certificate sails - 2014
- 3DI - Mainsail, medium to light air jib, medium to heavy air jib 2011.
- Spinnaker - 2 A1.5 spinnakers 166sq m. (2013 & 2015)
- Heavy air kite 2013
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.