Built in 2018, this is a First Line Edition of the beautiful Beneteau Oceanis 51.1 fitted out in the owners’ 3-cabin layout with the upgraded 110hp Yanmar engine. Lightly used as a demonstrator she is ready to buy now with full warranties available from handover. This eye-catching cruiser with the taller performance mast comes fully equipped with air-con, generator, teak decks, bimini, sprayhood, UK Carbon Tape Drive Sails, electric winches, full B&G instruments, crew cabin and much, much more. Priced to sell, please call now to find out more about this fast, comfortable cruiser and get afloat this season.
Electronic and Navigation:
Electrical and Mechanical Equipment:
- B&G AIS 500
- B&G NAC3 Autopilot
- B&G Wind sensor (windvane, anemometer)
- Starboard & Port steering console : 1 multifunction touchscreen Zeus 7" wide wireless (GPS, chart plotter, chart reader - Navionics Silver cartography included)
- Port & starboard helm station : 1 Triton 2 display. NAC3 autopilot + Control at steering station. Fixed V90 VHF, AIS receiver function
- B&G Sensor (log, speedo, temperature)
- Port steering console : 1 Triton 2display WR10 wireless autopilot remote control. PC interface
- Generator 9KVA 200V 50Hz with cocoon - Serviced Febraury 2020 - 178hrs
- 5 x 140 amperes additional service batteries.
- 1 x 120 amperes engine battery
- 1 x 60 amperes additional battery charger
- AGM batteries in lieu of standard
- Battery charge display
- Air Conditioning 40,000 BTU
- Air Conditioning 3500 BTU (bow cabin)
- Electric toilet quiet flush Portside Fwd sea/fresh water
- Electric toilet quiet flush Starboard Aft sea/fresh water
- Bow cabin
- 40" LED TV on lifting system in the saloon
- HiFi-Fusion + interior loudspeakers
- Bose speakers in salon
- Stainless steel refrigerating drawer (75L)
- Spring mattress for owner cabin
- Spring mattress for aft cabin
- Commando Natural upholstery in saloon
- Galley : sea water/fresh water foot pump, refrigeration system, 12V in top-opening icebox (for storage below 0), PMMA sink cover, Saloon & Galley LED indirect lighting, Microwave oven, stainless steel 2 burner oven / grill cooker on Luxe mounting
- Additional refrigeration draw
Sails, Rigging and Winches:
- Luxe cockpit bimini - Cadet Grey
- Luxe polyster wood cockpit table - cadet grey protective cover
- Solid wood slatted cockpit floor
- Solid wood slatted catwalks
- Deep cast iron keel
- 4 Underwater lights
- Mooring anchoring kit
- Waterproof cockpit speakers
- Cockpit bench extensions - 2 halyard bags below
- Nomen folding cleats
- Retractable davits
- Electric dinghy inflater / deflater
- 2 Flag halyards
- Park Avenue boom - Grey lacquered
- 2 Electric Genoa sheet winches (H60.2 STA). Polyester bow nose with integrated anchoring and bowsprit stay (for use Code O and asymmetric spinnaker
- Performance aluminium mast, tapered, (Z diffusion), 3 aft swept spreader (+1.5m/411). Track + main sail ball traveler.
- White composite steering wheels
- Dyform Standing rigging.
- Textile hydraulic backstay.
- Flatdeck Genoa furler
- Performance running rigging (Dyneema)
- German System (Two way mainsheet at the helm station)
- Black Magic Harken blocks
- Genoa sheet tracks on side decks.
- UK Sails Carbon Tape Drive mainsail and genoa
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.