This Swedish class yacht built in 1953 made of clear varnished Mahogany oak frames is truly a great cruiser. The harmonious lines and teak deck is a beautiful example of craftsmanship in boat building from Sweden. A total of 26 boats were built off this class and used on the west coast off Sweden. These boats are useful on open waters and inland lakes because of her draft of 1.30 m. The yachts are well known for her good sailing capacities and single handed performance.
The owner has recently done a refit in 2017 with new paint including teak deck sanding and top side re-varnish. He is now working on the mast and will have it varnished very soon.
The galley and cockpit has adequate space and has 2 berths to accommodate 4 sleeps. She has been well cared by her owner and he is ready to let her go.
- Classic S shap sharp yacht
- Coastal Cruser type "Winga"
- Designer H Djursson
- Build in Orust, Sweeden
- Year 1953
- Length 8.65 m
- Wide 2.2m
- Depth 1.30m
- Weight 2300 Kg
- Iron Ballast 1200 Kg
- Material Honduras Mahogany on oak frames
- Cockpit Mahogany and teak, with traveller siting for 6 person.
- Deck Teak on plywood with oak deck beam
- Mast and Boom Spruce with stainless steel rigging
- Sail areastandard with 29m2
- Sail Main,HA jib,Genua, Genaker(2008) and spinnaker in good condition
- Engine Yanmar Diesel 1GM 10 1985 (Overhaul 2014)
Sails & Rigging
- 2 Single bed (Saloon)
- 1 doubble bed (Master)
- Small Galley with in the (Saloon)
- Small Sink
- Ha jib
- Winter tent
- Sail covers
- Cockpit Cover
- Bilge pump
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.