I am very pleased to present this outstanding Australian built Norcat 38 with twin Cat diesels. Norcat's are known for their solid construction and seaworthiness.
This two cabin boat has a extended fly bridge, is fully equipped with A/C throughout, expansive galley, large dinette and custom awning over the cockpit, She had a major refit in 2015 including engine and gearbox rebuild (less than 200hrs), new wiring, new electrics & electronics throughout, new through hull fittings, new A/C's, upholstery, teak decks, covers & clears, paintwork and more. She's just been out of the water for antifoul, shafts and props balanced and new anodes.
This boat is Indonesian flagged with all paperwork in order and she's ready to work. Perfect for fishing or high end day charter for 20 pax + crew or overnight charters for smaller groups. Easy to view so call now to arrange inspection.
- This Norcat has a nicely appointed saloon with open plan fully equipped galley, all varnish and upholstery was replaced in 2015 and it shows like new.
- The saloon has the galley to starboard and a large dinette to port side
- There are two air conditioned double cabins forward with their own TV's and storage. New fitted linen is included with the boat.
Her galley are well equipped with :
- 1 x Gas cooktop
- 1 x Microwave
- 1 x Refrigerator
- 1 x Stainless steel sink
- There is ample storage cupboards and very neat glass racks.
Nearly all the electronics were replaced in 2015 and include:
- 1 x New Garmin Aquamap 80 XS
- 1 x GPS plotter
- 1 x Autopilot
- 1 x VHF radio
- 1 x SSB
- 1 x Radar
- 1 x Depth sounder
- 4 x 260 amp 12v battery system
- 1 x 220v ONAN genset
- 1 x Shorepower AC system
- 2 x 3116 CAT diesels 200 hours since full rebuild in 2015
- Twin Disc gearboxes
- 1 x Onan Diesel Genset
- 1 x 1000 Liter Fuel Tank
- 1 x 800 Water Tank
- TV and DVD player in each cabin and saloon
- Sound system with surround sound speakers in saloon, cockpit and fly bridge.
- 1 x VHF 2 way marine radio
- 2 x Liferafts
- Life Jackets
- First aid kit
- Life rings
- Fully compliant with Indonesian regulations for commercial vessels
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Viewing a yacht in Indonesia is easy with our experienced team based in Jakarta and Bali. We can arrange a driver to collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts in Bali or Jakarta. We can help you through the complete yacht purchase process including arranging finance, moorings, yacht care or complete yacht management to make your purchase and future ownership a pleasure!