Azimut 55E built in 2006 and fitted out with powerful 710hp Caterpillar C12 diesel engines. This is a find example of the popular Azimut 55E and her inventory includes A/C, generator, radar, autopilot, bowthruster, crew cabin and much, much more. This Azimut 55E is well presented for sale and has a generous saloon and full beam master cabin. Viewing is encouraged aboard this well serviced yacht.
ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
- 920 run hours to November 2019
- Serviced April 2019
- Sidepower 6.5kw bowthruster
ELECTRONIC AND NAVIGATION
- Kohler 16kw generator
- Run hours to November 2019 - 3241
- serviced April 2019
- Furuno radar
- Simrad CX34 chart plotter
- Simrad AP16 autopilot
- Simrad combi
- Simrad data
- Owners full beam mid cabin with offset island double berth, stowage and ensuite heads compartment with electric flush toilet, handbasin and shower
- Guest VIP forward with island double berth on centreline with stowage and ensuite access to the port side heads compartment with electric flush toilet, handbasin and shower
- Guest twin cabin to Stbd with two single berths and hanging locker
- Galley on maindeck to port side equipped with, with Ceran induction four burner electric cooker, Daewoo Microwave, sinks, stowage and large Whirlpool fridge / freezer
- Dinette to stbd side opposite galley and large C-shaped leather sofa aft with patio doors to cockpit.
- Crew cabin with heads, wash basin and shower accessed from cockpit seating
- Tropical air conditioning 60,000 BTU serviced April 2019
- Sony stereo
- Hydraulic passaralle
- Sundeck cushion
- Quick anchor windlass remote control
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass
- Anchor and chain
- Status TV antenna
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.