2011 example of the superb Sea Ray 270 SLX built with the Mercruiser 380 Mag DTS engine delivering blistering performance up to 40 knots. This well built, sea kindly hull offers safe, fast cruising and you will also find her to be spacious and comfortable at anchor. Complete with bimini and towing arch, toilet, fridge, stereo and more this boat was anti-fouled and serviced in December 2019 and is ready to go this season.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Own the 270 SLX and you own a lifestyle, one that involves an appreciation for the finer things in life.We're talking custom-caliber instrument panel, gleaming stainless-steel hardware, and the power and grace of a gentleman's roadster.Key Features
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Standard fresh-water system with faucet.
- Gull wing sun pads with integrated sun pad filler cushion.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertop.
- Integrated starboard boarding steps.
- Fully enclosed portside head.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.