Completing the popular 35-50ft range of Swift Trawlers, the new Swift Trawler 47 is a head turner and impressed the whole Simpson team when it was unveiled at the recent Cannes Yachting Festival. Here’s why:
- Fantastic new flybridge, equivalent to that of a 60ft yacht that left us breathless. The flyridge is home to a comfortable helm station for up to three people, dining table for six with benches all around and a BBQ on the aft deck. The space is huge, welcoming and safe and is a great deck to enjoy 360 degree panoramic views, all shaded by a vast composite hardtop.
- Enhanced living space with bigger rooms and an updated design, creating a convivial and high quality interior that can be either finished in teak or matt oak, with a tasteful blend of fine materials that gives her a very contemporary look.
- Spacious and comfortable saloon that can turn into an extra cabin by opening out a large and cleverly built-in sofabed. The walkaround area by the table and the galley is large and allows easy flow.
- Highly modular, the cockpit can fit a table with a large bench seat and, with the wide sliding doors, this area creates one seamless open space when combined with the saloon. The transom opens on to a large swim platform that can be equipped with a hydraulic lifting system. Another smart feature is the flybridge staircase that can be pushed to the wall to free some extra space on the cockpit.
- Fantastic foredeck area that can be fitted with optional sun pads shaded by a pop-up sunroof, which is very comfortable and provides great views.
- Safety is the key word on board with large walkways, several hand rails, and easy access to the boats. Guests will feel just as at ease when underway or manoeuvring as they will at anchor.
- A cruising motorboat must be really energy efficient. The Swift Trawler 47 has already outshone the outstanding performances of earlier models and her fuel consumption is very reasonable. Her fuel tank now has a capacity of 1920 litres and the water tank 680 litres.
With this successful reveal, we are delighted to have the Swift Trawler 47 coming to Asia late 2018 so be sure to write to us at [email protected] to schedule your private viewing and sea trial. In Hong Kong we have sold several ST35 and ST44’s and we are sure the new ST47 will soon be cruising with happy owners on board around many Asian destinations.