Revealed at Sanlorenzo’s 60th anniversary celebrations in La Spezia in May 2018, the new Sanlorenzo SX76 crossover yacht is the much-anticipated follow up to their hugely popular SX88 and the second model in the new SX line. Just like the SX88, the SX76 has been designed as a social “sea-friendly” yacht that maximises all on-board spaces, providing a refreshingly spacious yacht for her length.
Designed by renown Studio Zuccon International with an interior by Piero Lissoni the SX76 is a unique crossover between classic flybridge yachts and ever more popular explorer yachts, all packaged into Sanlorenzo’s distinctive look and stylish design.
The SX line has been designed with family life and a younger generation of users in mind and the SX76 fits this ethos beautifully. Large open spaces and windows ensure a light, open design that brings the outside in. “The SX76 is a splendid interpretation of the relationship between man and the sea,” says Bernardo Zuccon of Zuccon International. Like every Sanlorenzo design, the SX76 combines form and function, ensuring a striking yacht built to the highest standards but without any compromise on performance.
Unique Advantages to Owners:
- Clever layout with best in class stern area housing several water toys (1 x 4m tender, 1 jet ski, 2 sea bobs, a Jetlev Flyer at the same time) or outdoor furniture for lounging, depending on the owner’s usage. Despite its smaller size the SX76 retains the SX88’s popular 19sqm beach club.
- Seamless exterior design smartly incorporating electro-hydraulic launching davit hidden in aft gunwale integrated within the hull.
- Spacious living room with the helm station moved to the flybridge and hence releasing additional space on main deck. The main saloon is a social hub, with seating, dining, an entertainment system and an open kitchen located adjacent to the main saloon.
- Loose furniture to organise your yacht as your home, several layouts available, selections from best Italian design brands.
- Modern and elegant design filled with light through floor to ceiling glass walls on the main deck.
- The SX76’s modern interior décor exemplifies Lissoni’s signature clean and elegant style, pairing soft and neutral colours with natural light to create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Flybridge can be enclosed by strataglass panels with air conditioning to make cruising even more comfortable.
- Guest acommodation includes generously sized master suite, VIP cabin, twin cabin + crew cabin.
- A stand out interior design feature is the picturesque staircase developed especially by Lissoni for the SX76, which is a striking flowing form that seamlessly connects the lower accommodation deck, main deck and flybridge.
- Designed with sustainability in mind, the SX76 features eco-friendly elements including LED lighting, sustainable leather, efficient hull and propulsion and thermal insulation.
- Extremely seaworthy semi-displacement hull allows for smooth operations and speeds of up to 22 knots, cruising at 20 knots, powered by Volvo Penta engines.
- LOA: 23,75m
- Beam: 6,60m
- Draft at full load: 1,56m
- Fuel tanks: 4,500 l
- Water tanks: 1,400 l
- Engines: 2 x IPS 1050 Volvo (800HP)
- Max speed: 22 knots
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Economic speed: 12 knots
Just like the SX88, the SX76 is set to be an extremely popular addition to the Sanlorenzo range with 11 units on order so far, before her World Premiere planned for the Cannes Yachting Festival, 11-16 September.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Cannes and present to you this very anticipated yacht, before she reaches Asia early next year.
Please contact us at [email protected]ine.com to confirm your attendance at the show and help us arrange you exclusive visit with sea trials in the beautiful Bay of Cannes.