- Make/Builder: Van den Akker
- Model: Archer 6 Motor yacht
- Year: 1955
- LOA (m/ft): 22.59/74.10
- Beam (m/ft): 4.51/14.80
- Draft (m/ft): 1.80/5.90
- Max Speed (KNOTS): 22
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 14
- Fuel Tank (
l ): 5000
- Water Tank (
l ): 400
- Make: MAN
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 1,460
PRICE JUST REDUCED! Classic Van den Akker Archer 6 motor yacht, built and designed by Van den Akker – Netherlands in 1955. Lying in Pattaya Thailand and being daily maintained by a full-time captain with crew. This loving owner found this Classic once off gentlemen's yacht in Turkey and had her shipped to Singapore in 2007. Upon arrival a large team from Strategic Marine in Singapore did a full refit including changing engines, making line plans and installing modern comforts like air conditioning.
VIEWING RECOMMENDED! See our Virtual Walkthrough.
Exterior Features & Equipment
- Large sheltered seating area on aft deck?
- Classic gangway on both sides?
- Davits with Zodiac tender, 40hp Mercury outboard
- Hydraulic windlass with anchor and 100m of chain
- Bow thruster
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Twin MAN 730 hp diesel engines?
- Shafts with 4 bladed bronze propellor?
- ZF gear boxes?
- Fuel consumption approx. 160 l/hr cruising at 14 knots?
- Single lever electric controls at helm?
- 24v/220V electrical system?
- Battery charger?
- Twin 17Kva Kohler generators?
- Aquamatic watermaker 1.700 ltr/day
- Speed/ Log?
- NX2 Wind?
- Simrad GN33 gps?
- Northstar 6100 I radar?
- Iridium Sailor vhf?
- Navicontrol auto pilot?
- Humminbird 1198C gps/ fishing?
- Acer laptop with navigational software and connected to screen
Interior Features and Equipment
- Total of 6 berths in 3 cabins?
- Master cabin in bow?
- Two ensuite heads with electric toilet and sit bath?
- Two aft cabins, one VIP double, one two single berths?
- Galley renovated in 2007?
- Two burner induction cooker?
- Panasonic grill and convection oven?
- Panasonic fridge and freezer?
- Double s.s. sink with hot and cold running water?
- Mahogany interior?
- Total of 5 air conditioning units?
- Ice maker in salon
- Seating in salon, pilothouse and outside?
- Sony cd player with speakers?
- Classic details throughout the yacht
Simpson Marine Ltd
- Two Viking 8p life raft?
- Fire extinguishers?
- Life jackets?
- Manual and electrical bilge pumps
Additional Contact Information
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com
) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call: +66 93 1405088