- Make/Builder: Fantasy Tourism
- Model: 50 Ft Catamaran
- Year: 2005
- Class: Catamaran
- LOA (m/ft): 15.24/50.00
- Beam (m/ft): 7.62/25.00
- Draft (m/ft): 0.91/3.00
- Max Speed (KNOTS): 15
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 10
- Fuel Tank (
l ): 1000
- Water Tank (
l ): 1000
- Make: Isuzu
- Model: 85 hp
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 170
This 50' sailing catamaran was built in 2005 and recently refitted with extensive engineering work completed, powered with 2 x 85 HP Isuzu engines she has the speed and power to make her an ideal private or charter yacht in Indonesia.
She boasts four en-suite cabins, a large saloon, new twin berth crew accommodation, her cockpit is huge with a large hard top providing shade for all her guests, new water and fuel tanks have been added, new rigging, new main sail, new interior upholstery, new wiring and electrical panels, new fridge/freezer, new dinghy davits, new water maker and completely re-painted top to bottom.
This catamaran is looking better than new and being Indonesian flagged she is ready for charter operations anywhere in Indonesia.
- 2 Isuzu 85 hp (4 cylinders) diesels, recently over hauled.
- Magellan GPS (Global positioning system).
- VHF radio (plus hand held VHF).
- Autohelm tri-data (speed depth log) sounder.
- Full 230v 50Hz – 2800 watt inverter with three deep cycle battery banks charged by two alternators, solar panels and wind
- Full galley with stainless steel sink
- Full size 4-burner gas stove with grill and oven
- Ample cabinet storage
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Ice chests
- Large gas BBQ
- Large boom tent deck shade
- Fresh and salt water deck rinse
Simpson Marine Ltd
- 3 EPIRB’s (emergency position indicator radio beacons).
- 25 people life raft.
- 1 x 12′ (3.65 meter) inflatable with 15hp outboard.
- Full assortment of flares.
- Ample life vest.
- Life lines and safety netting.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.