Previous and Potential Uses
Upon completion of the conversion in Norway in the summer 2000, the vessel was engaged in diverse underwater surveys and marine intervention work.
In the spring of 2004, this vessel transferred from the Adriatic Sea to Norway where a large 19 ton hydraulic compensated crane was fitted and the vessel was subjected to the rigorous vetting and subsequent approval applicable for all vessels engaged in the Norwegian offshore oil industry, NORSOK rules and full SMS certification.
The management was certified under the ISM rules, and the vessel was subsequently engaged by NTNU/HYDRO until the summer of 2004 on the Orman Lange gas pipeline project on the exposed Atlantic coast of Norway.
In 2005, the vessel was purchased by an Indonesia Company and sailed from Norway around the Cape of Good Hope to Bali, Indonesia where she was subsequently imported under Indonesian flag and reclassed by BKI.
The vessel initially operated as very successful liveaboard dive charter boat and cruised throughout Indonesian waters for the first year.
Since 2006, this vessel has been used for a wide variety of surveys, analogue, side scan, debris, drop core, & ROV work.
This vessel has conventional marine moorings inclusive of two anchors and two winches. She can be fitted with two extra anchors so as to facilitate a four point mooring system.Principal Particulars
- GRT. National : 354 Tons
- NRT. National : 107 Tons
- Lightship Displacement : 367.8 Tons
- Lenght Overall (MTRS) : 35.50 Meters
- Draft (MAX) : 3 Meters
- Radio Station : LIC. NO 4268/L/POSTEL/2007
- Class/Coordination Category : J3E AND F3E
- Portable VHF (No./Make/Model) : 8/STANDARD AND ICOM 7
- Portable VHF : GMDSS 3
- Radio Accounting Teritory : INDONESIA
- Email : BRUNEI BAY
- Satelite Phone :Thuraya Sat Sleeve
Magnetic Compass : Yes
Auto Pilot : 1/ Robertson / AD45
Nav/ Tex Furuno/ Color GP – 1650 And GP
GPS Receuver : 31
Echo Sounder : 1/ Furuno / FCV – 581 L
Anemometer : 1 Garmin GM 110
AIS : 1 Samyung 8130
The interior volume of Voyager is huge, with a total of 12 cabins she can comfortably sleep 28 guests or a combination of guests and staff such as security, dive master, guides or domestic staff.
The upper deck contains 10 cabins:
- 2 x Single bed cabin (2 additional bunks can be added in cabins)
- 5 x Twin bed cabin
- 3 x double bed cabin + a single bed
Sleeping a total of 21 guests on the upper deck. All upper deck cabins are air conditioned with ensuites, have desks, ample stowage and re fire wired to the ships server for work connectivity
The lower deck has an additional 3 cabins:
- 1 x double cabin
- 1 x double bunk cabin
- 1 x single cabin
There is an additional 5 cabins for 22 crew or support staff.
- 2 x Single bunk cabins
- 2 x 4 bunk cabins
- 1 x 8 bunk cabin
- 1 x 2 bunk Captains cabin
- 1 x 2 bunk Engineers cabin
The saloon is a haven of comfort complete with nostalgic memorabilia, the perfect place to relax with a book or party away with the guests.
- There is comfortable dining for 25 People
- Covered Top Deck Setting Area for 12 People
- Monkey Island with bench seating for 6 People
The two spacious galleys are adjacent to the saloon so serving large numbers of guests is easy, it is very well equipped with :
- 2 Galleys capable of providing 24 hour catering for up to 40 persons per sitting.
- 2 Ton freezer space
- 2 x 2 meter cold room & 1 x 1 meter cold room
- 7 x fridge units
- Dry storage for 3 month provision including soft drinks and juices
- Catering and facilities are very high standard.
- Main Engines: 2 x VOLVO TMD 100A, 2 x 250 HP
- Generator 1: Deutz TD226B-6CD/220volt/3phase/50HZ/93.75KVA
- Generator 2: Deutz TD226B-6CD/220volt/3phase/50HZ/93.75KVA
- Generator 3: IVECO / 220 380 volt / 3phase / 50HZ / 125KVA
- Generator 4: MWM / 380 volt / 3 phase / 50 HZ / 125KVA
- Generator 5: MWM / 380 volt / 3 phase / 50 HZ / 95KVA
- TRANSFORMER 220 Volt to 380
- Emergency Generator: HONDA 5,5 KW
- Oil Water Separator: ALFA LAVAL HELI SEP 500-
- Steering Gear: 2 x TENJFORD/HYDROLIC ROTARY VANE
Range and Consumption
- Lifeboats Type: Polar Circle Norway
- Number of Lifeboats: 1
- Lifeboat Engine: YAMAHA 40 Hp
- Lifeboat Capacity: 6 Person
- Lifeboat Radio: Standard Horizon USA
- Number Of Lifeboats: 6
- Survival Suits (No./Type): 7
- Life Jackets (No./Type): 250% SEAMASTER REDNINGS VEST
- Work Vest (No./Type): 7
- EPIRB (No./Type): 1 MC MURDO 406 MHz & 1 SAMYUNG SEP 500
- GMDSS: 1 x Radio Survival 2726 A MERK ACR
- SART: 1 SAMYUNG AIS S130
- Portable Fire Extinguiser : 22 Bottles
- CO2 Systems : Engine Room
- Main Fire Pump (Type/Capacity) DELTA BE -20 cum/hr @ 20 m head
- Tons Portable F.W Capacity: 33.5
- Transit Speed Max: 8 knots
- Transit Speed Econ: 7 knots
- Fuel Consumption Transit Speed 24 HR: 1300 liters
- Fuel Consumption Survey Speed 24 HR: 900 liters
- Max Day At Transit Speed: 25 days
- Max Day at 4 Knot Survey Speed: 35 days
- Fuel Consumption in Port: 325 liters
Laundry room is well equipped with :
Entertainment Systems and Recreational Area
- 3 x clothes dryers are available.
- 3 x washing machines are available.
- 1 x pressing machine is available.
- 2 x Video projection screens (lower deck salon and top deck seating area)
- 400 DVD library & extensive international book library
- 3 recreation areas with TV + DVD
- SONY PLAYSTATION
Tender and Sport Gear
- Alumunium Scuba Diving Tanks: 20 x 12 LITER
- Diving Equipment 4 Sets Generator For Deck Equipment : MWM / 380 volt / 3 phase / 50 HZ /125KVA
Simpson Marine Ltd
- Propeller: 3 Blade / BRONZE
- A- Frame lifting Capacity: 5 TON
- 2 x Anchor winch aft capacity 600 KGS fitted with wire rope drum cap. 500 M.
- 1 x Anchor winch forward capacity 600
- KGS fitted with chain cap: 500 M 2 x CAPACITY 4 TONS
- Survey Pole: 2 x With Winch and adaptors
- Deck Crane: 1 x PALFINGER 3 T & 1 x HIAB MARINE 1.5 T (100 lt & 450 lt per minute)
- Air Compressor: 1 x L & W 100 E & 1 x L & W 450 E
- Generator For Deck Equipment: MWM / 380 volt / 3 phase / 50 HZ / 95KVA
- Shore / Shallow Water Survey Skiff: 7M X 1.5M / FIBERGLASS / 70 HP
SUZUKI OUTBOARDS, HYDRAULIC STEERING COVER/ SAFETY
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.