- Make/Builder: "NEW" 29 ft Centre Console
- Model: Sports Boat
- Year: 2017
- LOA (m/ft): 8.84/29.00
- Beam (m/ft): 2.42/7.95
- Draft (m/ft): 0.44/1.45
- Max Speed (KNOTS): 41
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 30
- Fuel Tank (
l ): 250
- Water Tank (
l ): 100
- Make: YAMAHA (4 STROKE)
- Model: F200BETX
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 400
We are very pleased to offer this BRAND NEW 29' Centre Console Sports Boat. This boat has only been in the water a few times for sea trials where she reached a blistering 41kts and will do more when her engines are broken in. This is the perfect boat for Island hopping, fishing, or family fun.
Professionally built in Indonesia by the well regarded Bali Fiberglass, with great attention to detail. Being Indonesian means she can be used commercially in Indonesia without paying the crazy import tax making her ideal for resort or commercial use.
Her twin 200hp 4 stroke Yamaha's have less than 10hrs on the clock, she is well equipped with a spacious toilet and sink in the centre console, comfortable seating forward and aft, and lots of shade under the extendable rigid bimini top and heaps of storage. This boat is well worth looking at if you want a well-priced quality boat that is being sold as a new boat with full warranty.
? Compass ? Fish finder
? Raymarine depth ? ICOM VHF
Everything You Need
- 250 Liter fuel fiber glass
- 2 x Yamaha corrosion free fuel separator
- 100 Liter Fresh Water Tank
- Surround sound speakers with blue tooth connectivity
- LED deck and courtesy lights
- Rigid extendable awning
- Ample storage forward and aft
- Foldable seat front of console
- 2 Rod holders
- 3 x 100amp/hr maintenance free batteries.
- Professionally built by Bali Fibreglass
- 50 M Rode and Anchor
- Spacious enclosed head and sink under console
- Fresh water deck rinse and shower
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.