- Make/Builder: Accelera Custom-made
- Model: 82'
- Year: 2014
- LOA (m/ft): 24.99/82.00
- Beam (m/ft): 5.82/19.10
- Draft (m/ft): 1.14/3.75
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 22
- Make: Caterpillar
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 1,410
Accelera custom-made 82 is a customized luxury yacht, which has been carefully treated and well maintained. Two 1410hp caterpillar engines can take her guests anywhere they want in the most comfortable setting. She has a stylish exterior design and a fresh outlook with a colour tone of blue and white.
Walking inside this boat, you will immediately associate yourself inside a villa on the ocean. The boat provides a generous amount of space, where you will find a large living and dining area on the main deck. You will also find a fully equipped galley at the lower deck along with a spacious master cabin, two guest cabins, two heads, and a study that can convert to a new cabin. Furthermore, she has a large flybridge where you can invite all your guests to have a summer BBQ time.
This boat is lovely as a stayaboard and day cruiser, and she is available immediately.
Engine & Electrical Equipment:
- Large dining area with 10 seat dining table, settee and armchair. Two sideboards, wine rack for 8 bottles - glass storage. Open and airy with full length tinted windows. Panasonic electrical sliding door with doorbell & security camera. Bose sound touch entertainment system. Electronic weather station. One step leading to forward sitting room/lounge. Horseshoe leather settee that could sit up to 12 people comfortable. LG65" LED TV with Bose home theatre sound system. TV stand with glass doors and storage. Roof spot lights and recessed lights. Under settee LED mood lights. Wood floors throughout.
- Spiral staircase with wooden hard rail and led step lights leading downstairs to a central corridor. Bow forward guest bedroom with ensuite. Queen stand alone bed with under bed storage plus storage draws and triple wardrobe. Two windows and wood floors. Book shelves. 55' LED LG TV. En-suite bathroom has large standalone shower with glass doors, electric toilet, modern bowl sink and mixer, mirror. Granite effect floor.
- Office with full height bookshelves, storage draws and long desk. Many electrical outlets and wood floors. Recessed lighting plus spot lighting and window. Study white leather chair.
- Second guest room with double bed and ensuite perfect as a child's room or guest room. Vanity table, under bed storage draws, large ensuite with glass door shower, bowl sink and mixer, grey granite effect floor and electric toilet. Mirror and towel rail.
- Aft owners cabin with wood floors, king size bed- under bed storage. 40" LG high Def LED TV with Samsung sound bar and wireless sub-woofer.
- Shoe cupboard and five wardrobes. 6 large windows giving a light and airy feel. 9 draw unit on port & starboard side. Built in bedside units with 3 draws, reading lights and power outlets. Roof has LED spots and recessed mood lighting. Full width ensuite bathroom with mirror and window into bedroom. Tile effect floor. Double wash basin and mixers with granite top. Storage. Two large full height cupboards. Samsung dehumidifier. Towel rails and hooks.
- Shower room with glass door. Bluetooth speaker. Maritime wood floor, Kohler rain shower plus handheld shower head Extractor fan. Shelf and window
- Private electric Toilet (Sealand 8100 series Master flush) with window and extractor fan. Glass door.
- Massive underfloor storage areas.
- Main cabin 40" LG LED LG TV
- Air conditioning - piping and compressors available for maritime air conditioning but main system is modern split/reverse cycle Mitsubishi air cons.
- Wiring available for landline phone and internet.
- Fly bridge has mini drinks fridge, Bose maritime 251 environmental speaker sound system with wireless amplifier. 8ft long solid roof with spot lights. Forward blue Bimini. Four tables with seating to entertain 16 people with under seat storage and floor mood lighting. Blue and white cushions. Basin with cold water tap. 8 Storage cupboards.
- Aft area with LED illuminated outdoor furniture seating for 5.
- Covered aft transom outdoor entertainment area with large dining table and sofa for 6 people. Teak decks. Storage underneath for life vests. 13 spotlights.
- Bow sun lounger for up to four people. Sitting area.
- Bow locker for anchor chain, storage and fresh water tap.
- Around boat teak passageway with floor lighting, overhead spotlighting and stainless steel grab rail. Port and starboard access doors.
- LED lighting throughout and furniture options available.
- Huge engine room with easily accessible two fresh water tanks and fuel tanks. Fully soundproofed. Power outlets. Room for a large work table.
- Two 705hp CAT inboard diesel engines.
- One Onan Generator - 27kw 180hrs
- 4 x CMF200 house batteries in parallel to provide 24V - SBC advance plus smart charger 1450
- 2 x CMF200 dedicated starting batteries with battery charger.
- Two battery chargers/One transformer
- One grey water pump, one black water pump, two bilge pumps. One CMF 200 battery for standby bilge pump
- All aluminium-pvc pipe fitting for fresh water connection.
- Flexi reinforced pipe for wastewater.
- Split reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- Two GROCO ARG-1500-S water strainers per engine.
- Four large engine room cooling fans.
- Siemens water heater.
- Standard safety equipment to Marine department spec.
Helm, Nav System & Instruments:
- Separate pantry room with dishwasher, microwave/pizza oven. Lots of storage, draws and glass door cabinet for glasses.
- Separate laundry room with Miele W1914 washing machine, Miele T7944 dryer. Storage plus granite counter tops. Extractor fan.
- Main galley has large L shape black marble counter top. Tile slate effect floor. Large 2 bowl sink with mixer tap and fresh water filter tap. Many plug outlets. Lots of food storage including pull out full height draw.
- Main vessel electric panel.
- Access door to transom.
- SMEG smoke hood/extractor
- SMEG built in oven 60cm - 68ltr capacity stainless steel
- SMEG induction cook top - 4 zones touch control
- Samsung 2 door fridge with ice maker
- SMEG microwave/pizza oven
- Large Dishwasher - Blomberg smart touch
- 6 5kg dry powder fire extinguishers in galley
- Bow thruster
- ITT Jabsco Searchlight
- "Quick Ravenna" Windlass control
- Siewa SW 701 Ci multi function chart plotter and SWR1 radar with ADS
- Standard horizon marine eclipse GX1200E DSC + VHF radio. 25 watt. ITU class D
- Aft deck swimming ladder
- Full covers for front windscreens.
- Stainless steel BBQ
- Quick windlass - Argo AG3024 with 50kg kedge anchor and switches.
- Forward directional searchlight and two aft fixed deck lights.
- Three life buoys.
- Outdoor waterproof sockets.
- Aft fire fighting outdoor hose.
- Two large aft cleats with rollers.
- Two large forward cleats.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.