- Make/Builder: Custom
- Model: Cargo Catamaran
- Year: 2017
- LOA (m/ft): 9.14/30.00
- Beam (m/ft): 3.11/10.20
- Draft (m/ft): 0.73/2.40
- Max Speed (KNOTS): 30
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 20
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: F200 BETX
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 400
This hugely versatile and spacious centre console power cat hull was built by the famous North Sea Boats as a prototype for their successful military launches.
It was completed in and launched as a new boat in 2017 with brand new wiring, electronics, navigation equipment, Yamaha engines, hydraulics, everything was new.
The decks are spacious, and there is side bench seating ideal for divers and ample stowage below the benches. There is a large bimini that provides plenty of shade over the helm and decks.
The hull has high bridge deck clearance ensuring a smooth ride with a top speed of 30kts and cruising above 20kts. This is a perfect boat for surf, dive or other tourist operations. She is Indonesian flagged, has all certificates so she can be used as a commercial boat and is in turn key condition.
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION FROM USD135,000 to USD78,000
MAKE AN OFFER
This boat is powered by twin Yamaha 4 stroke 200 HP outboards with only 120 hours.
The proven hull design provides the crew and passengers a “Sea Kindly” ride as a comfortable designed for offshore sea conditions.
- Indonesian Flag
- LOA:9.20 m Beam:3.4 m Draft:0.8 m
- Builder: North Sea Boats
- Entry to service September 2017
- Construction: Fiberglass (GRP) over marine ply
- Power: 2017 Twin Yamaha 4 stroke F200 BETX - 200 HP outboards
- 120 hours ,
- Engines fitted with Yamaha Command Link LCD Information Display
Steering and Batteries
- 2 x 300L gasoline tanks with GEM gauges; additional long range 500-liter fuel tank available upon application (not included in offering)
- Hydraulic steering system with custom helm
- Mechanical Controls -Yamaha
- Twin steering rams with Hydraulic “Jacking Plates” for engine height control.
- Triple Battery System –2 X Independent Engine batteries (parallel switch system installed) –House Battery for ships services with solar charging capability additional to engine service.
- Custom DC electrical distribution panels (2) at console, with duel 12 VDC outlets and USB ports –night lighting for all switches.
- 2 X Garmin GPS plotter with depth sounder interface and dual transducers.
- 2 X Indonesian Region electronic charts provided for units
- GPS interface to Yamaha Command Link
- Marine Radio Icom VHF 25 Watt
Safety Equipment and Deck Equipment
- Dual system bilge pumps with automatic and manual controls (on console)
- High speed vessel strobe light on mast head, Anchor light, Navigation running lights, Console area lighting port and starboard and overhead,
- Twin helmseat arrangement at centerconsole, forward seat, large interior storagelocker in console with forward access hatch,
- Multiple access hatches to bilge area and fuel tank tops, forward deck storage for dunnage.
- Forward storage lockers under area seats for safety gear, vessel equipment etc.
- Aft deck hatches for access to all electrical and mechanical systems for ease of maintenance.
- Large aft swim and access ladder (folding stainless steel) for ease of access; forward stainless-steelladder for beach landings-access.
- Multiple line cleats, centerline forward cleats and stainless-steelanchor hawseroller plus fairleads for docking.
- Port and Starboard side and aft seating for passenger comfort
- Stainless steel framed fill bimini cover for cockpit and centre console.
- Stainless side rails installed port and starboard
Full complement of required safety equipment for survey inclusive off
Simpson Marine Ltd
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- Anchor plus chain and rode (2)
- Flares & throw lines
- Drogue, first aid kit, EPIRB
- Plus a 10-manfiberglass canister offshore certified inflatable life raft.
- Compliment of dock lines and fenders aboard.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.