- Make/Builder: Lagoon
- Model: 50
- Year: 2018
- Class: Catamaran
- LOA (m/ft): 14.78/48.49
- Beam (m/ft): 2.47/8.10
- Draft (m/ft): 0.43/1.40
- Fuel Tank (
l ): 1036
- Water Tank (
l ): 476
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH80
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 160
This fabulous new model from Lagoon is the perfect compromise between the emblematic 450 model and the 52. She offers an attractive option to navigators in search of a large “seaworthy and modern" owner’s boat, featuring 3 cabins. With her new visual identity, rigging and hull design, she provides increased performance, comprising a unique brand signature. Indeed, the 50's elegance seduces thanks to the bevelled shape of her hulls, generous volumes and panoramic views, more than ever enhanced. Part-exchange is considered and offers invited. Now in Singapore and available for viewings.
EXTERIOR : COMFORTABLE AND FUNCTIONAL
- A flybridge with two secure access points and a well-positioned helm station providing perfect visibility. Behind the helm station is a huge modular recreation area concealing a storage area large enough to store all the cushions.
- A large open cockpit facing out to sea, large stern skirts enabling easy access to the boat and a large modular dining area with removable bench seats, perfect for welcoming family and friends.
- A second cockpit for further enjoyment of the foredeck with dual function: seating or deck chair position, flush with the forward trampoline.
- Vast storage space under most of the cockpit and flybridge seats.
INTERIOR : GENEROUS VOLUMES AND LUMINOSITY
- The spaciously designed layout reveals innovative architecture where every detail has been planned to create a warm, homely atmosphere.
- An innovative saloon concept on two levels, providing two separate but communicating areas: a large galley that opens onto the cockpit on one side, and a slightly elevated lounge area for enhanced panoramic vision, which can easily be turned into a dining area if needed.
- Remarkable communication between the interior and the exterior: the central panoramic windscreen is retractable, ideal for ventilation of both the saloon and the cockpit but also enabling interaction with the forward area.
- Outstanding natural light in the aft cabins, fitted with panoramic glazing and large hull portholes in the showers and bathrooms.
- Volume and comfort in the hulls with particular attention to storage space: cabins with Island bed berths forward and aft, large storage volumes, hanging lockers, and open bookcases.
- Large fresh and black water tanks located under the floorboards, thus providing considerable space. A grey water tank is optional in order to comply with environmental standards.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING : PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages: A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of unrivalled performance,
- A shorter boom for easier manoeuvres.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimized performance.
- The re-centering of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces the boat's pitch.
- 2 B&G cameras under flybridge
- ZEUS 2 12" display at helm station
- B&G AIS 500 Transceiver with antenna coupling
- B&G VHF RS90 double handset with DSC
- B&G 4G radar
Interior Features and Equipment
- Electric bow thruster 24V 140KGF + batteries (4 x 50 Ah 750A) + 30A charger
- Gel batteries
- Genset Onan 11 Kva 220v/50 Hz with cocoon
- Cruisair A/C 64000 BTU 220V - 6-cabin version
- Fans in salon and cabins
- Prefitting for watermaker installation
Exterior Features & Equipment
- 3 cabins with under-mattress slats
- Crew berth in port bow compartment
- 40" LED TV PAL/SECAM
- Fusion MSAV750 CD/DVD MP3 player with electric lift in the saloon (Includes Bose 2.1 pack)
- Freezer 110L in the passenger way
- Dish washer 6 sets 220V
- Microwave oven with grill 220V
- Elegance line finishing
Fabric headlining, bed valance in fabric, leather and stainless steel accessories at bedhead, leather and stainless steel storage at bedhead, bedhead in fabric, leather finishing in bookshelf, leather finishing on saloon sides, grey composite finishing in galley furniture, corian finishing in showers
- Roller blinds in saloon
- Grand Comfort upholstery Marble (saloon and settees)
- Electric flush fresh water Toilets
Deck Gear and Exterior Options
- 4 under water spot lights
- Windlass remote control at helm station with chain counter
- Large foldable teak table with graphite cover
- Folding carbon gangplank 2.6m/ 8.53ft with cover + 2 sockets
- All electric flybridge winches and Harken Linefeeder
- Tenderlift XL hydraulic swim platform with remote
- Fwd and aft cockpit + transoms in teak
- Dinghy set CL340 with grey console Honda engine BF20HP
Covers and Cushions
- Helm station canvas bimini with windows and windscreen
- Sunbath cushions for flybridge - dark grey
- Aft cockpit cushions - dark grey
- Fwd cockpit cushions - dark grey
L50 Comfort Equipment Configuration 2018
- Ready to sail pack - Chic and chill box (Urban)
- Ready to sail pack - Masterchef box
- Ready to sail pack - Safety box
- Ready to sail pack - Cabin & heads
Sails, Rigging & Winches
- Port hole and window in aft cabins with blind
- USB sockets in saloon and cabins (14)
- Deck wash pump sea/fresh water
- Corian bathroom floor with duckboard (clam shell)
- 2 extra 175L fresh water tanks
- 3 additional 140 Amp service batteries + 2nd 40 Amp charger
- Deck courtesy lights on transoms, cockpits and flybridge
- Fusion MS-RA70 + 6 louspeaker in saloon, cockpit and fly
- Pulpits with wooden seats
- Sea and fresh water foot pumps
- Electrical circuit with 60 Amp battery charger
- Teak passage way steps in lieu of standard composite
- Helm seat cushions in dark grey
- Stainless steel dinghy hoist system and manual winch
- B&G Navigation Pack 2018
- Indirect lighting in cabins and saloon
- Electrical manoeuvre winch 50.2 stea
- Interior light monitoring at the nav. station
- Fresh water dock inlet
Rigging and Spars
- Code 0 Rig and Pole & Furler
- Lazy bag for standard aluminium boom - Graphite
- Extra Dacron Square Top mainsail in lieu of standard
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.