- Make/Builder: Sea Ray
- Model: 470 Sundancer (Ex 430)
- Year: 2009
- LOA (m/ft): 14.40/47.24
- Beam (m/ft): 4.27/14.01
- Draft (m/ft): 1.07/3.51
- Max Speed (KNOTS): 33
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 23
- Fuel Tank (
l ): 1324
- Water Tank (
l ): 378
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSB480HO
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 960
New Listing Available now!
She is sleek with fast lines and one of most sold models by Searay, 470 Sundancer.Extremely fast and maneuverable Sports Boat with Zues Drives, 23knots economical and 33 knots full throttle . She comes with many extra options fitted by factory, such as the,upgraded sound system through and flat screen TV's and DVD players in both the cabins and main saloon area. She is fully air-conditioned and would be perfect for cruising around the tropical Malaysian waters.
Price in : USD
Joystick ControlGeneral Information
- 19,260 lb
- 1,040 liters
- 300nm @ approx 18knots
- 265 liters
- 159 liters
- Steel Blue hull
- Langkawi Registered
- No Tax Paid
Electronics & Nevigation Equipment
- 110V / 220V dual system with the 3600W transformer fitted.
- 11 Kw Onan diesel upgrade with Soona Shield option
- 3 x Cruiseair Air-conditioning / heating (Cockpit,Forward Stateroom and Saloon) 19,000 BTU
- Reverse cycle marine AC units
- 12V Battery upgrade - 5 Batteries (2 x 200Ah AGM) for extended periods at sea with 40 amh charger/converter.
- Victron 12/300W inverter / charger - mains power without generator at sea
- Shore power ; 220V / 110V (Dual System installed)
- Batteries replaced 2019
- Charger renew 2017
- Shore power cable system complete with coiler installed
- AC water pump is installed in engine room (spare available)
- 2 Bilge pumps at aft engine with float switch
- 1 Bilge pump at forward engine with float switch
- 1 Bilge pump aft cabin sump from below water line wash water discharge with float switch
Exterior Feature & Equipment
- Two Raymarine E120 radar/ chart plotter
- Auto Pilot ( Navionics Chip updated 2019)
- Raymarine 240 VHF, Raymarine AIS
- North star NS 100DS
- Four GPS, 1 for VHF, 1for Radar/chart plotters, 1 for AIS and 1 for smart craft interface.
- Ritchie Magnetic Compass & Electronic Compass (Fluxgate)
- Bow mounted ACR remote spotlight on bow
- Two foghorns
- Flat Screen TV/DVD in FWD Stateroom, Mid Stateroom and drop down in Saloon.
- Clarion Sound system for Saloon and Forward Stateroom and cockpit by external remote
- Galvanised steel anchor
- 60mtr galvanized 3/8in chain (Switches locally and at helm)
- 1 deck hatch for the fwd cabin ventilation
- Storage Lockers
- Hot and cold aft water shower aft (bow & two taps at swim platform)
- GRP non skid
- Cockpit refrigerator
- under water light transom x 2
- Aft swim platform complete with 200Kg,12V, electrical lifters
- Swimming acess / stainless steel swim ladder aft
- Seadoo Jetski, 90HP, 3 up
- Heat repellent curtains covering forward/side/ top windows and Sunbrella curtain aft
- Froward and Side Ventilation windows at helm, sliding roof ventilation at helm
- One liferaft
- Three cabin extinguishers and one engine room extinguisher serviced November 2018
- Life jackets and life preservers
- Large storage locker o swim platform
Interior Feature and Equipment
- 6 Life jackets
- 3 x carbon monoxide dectectors
- Froward master cabin with ensuit,main saloon at midships with a galley to port dinning to starboard and the Sea Ray designed seating pit aft that converts to a double berth also.
- The Saloon area has a large feel to it with the main table and seating area to the starboard and galley to port side, at the bow you have the master cabin and ensuit and aft you have a pit(seating area) that could converts in to a single berth .The interior is a dark walnut finish of high standard throughout.
- Master cabin forward comes with, an island style double bed, loads of locker space and a flat screen TV mounted on the aft of the bulk head with the DVD player also. You have a private acess to the Head and shower.
- You have an aft guest cabin which convert from a seating pit area to a doubble berth you have a flat screen and DVD player mounted on the bulk head here also.
- A Large open space with lots of storage and bench space. the fridge and freezers are both have good volumes with dual voltage system so they can run of 12V batteries and mains. other equipments; microwave, coffee maker and the 2 x bench top electrical hobs.
Head / Shower
- one head to portside is with vacuum flush system and large spare water room to starboard.
Machinery and Propulsion
- Access hatch to machinery,operated by a 12volt electrical operated actuators
- Machinery parameters monitored by Smart craft system with read out at helm
- Twin Cummins QSB480, coupled to a Zeus drives
- Propeller is with 3 and 4 counter-rotating blades
- Easy maneuverable by a Joy stick
- Both Drives upgraded in 2011 and 2013
- Equipped with "Skyhook" system enable the vessel to be stationary with in 3meters
- Hours of Engine & Pods : Port 882/615 & Starboard 901/410
- Generator 1105hrs
- All service regularly by Captain/Owner (Qualified Master Mariner) Engineer.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.