- Make/Builder: Wraceboats
- Model: GP 26 OD
- Year: 2016
- LOA (m/ft): 7.92/26.00
- Beam (m/ft): 2.55/8.36
- Draft (m/ft): 1.93/6.32
- Make: ePropulsion
- Quantity: 1
- Total Power (kw): 2
This Donovan one design sportsboat was built by Wraceboats in 2016 and has been regularly sailed on the inshore circuit here in Hong Kong. Famed for exceptional speed and control this race boat has gained huge praise from her winning crews and skippers alike. The GP26’s main features are her stable and balanced hull form coupled with the deep fin and 47% balance ratio producing blistering performance. This example comes equipped with a suit of Quantum sails and is ready to race again in Hong Kong or be packed up and shipped to a new destination for a new adventure
Electronic & Navigation:
- 12v control panel, 12v/24Ah battery with battery box
Sails & Rigging Equipment:
- Manual bilge pump BP9013 Gusher Urchin
- Carbon mast, carbon boom, carbon vang and carbon bowsprit built by Pauger Carbon
- Composites. Stainless steel rod shrouds and forestay. Composite topmast runners by BSI, with deflector system, Windex, masthead tri-color navigator light
- Moveable cradle
- Quantum J1
- Quantum J2
- Quantum A2
- Quantum A3
- Quantum Main
- Harken & Spinlock deck hardware per JP Donovan Design LLC Deck Layout
- Lewmar foredeck hatch
- Stainless steel stanchions; bow pulpit and stern pushpits. Upper and lower stainless steel lifelines
- Hull, deck, bulkheads and internal structures constructed with vacuum molded E-glass, epoxy resin and closed cell foam cores. Construction system utilizes separate vacuum procedures for outer hull and deck laminates, core bonding, inner hull and deck laminates and reinforcements to insure the highest quality laminates, core bonds and resin content control.
- Meets with EC Directive 94/25/EC, EC Design Category C, Module A, and Offhsore Special Regulations Category 4 (When Buyer's safety equipment is added).
- Carbon reinforced keel support structure integrated composite shroud chainplates
- Carbon composite rudder blade and stock with upper & lower bearings, carbon tiller.
- Carbon composite keel fin, fixed configuration with simple removal for transport/service.
- Solid cast lead bulb pinned and bonded to keel fin.
- Standard hull topsides gelcoat finish
- Boat bottom, below the chine Race Finish: 1-Barrier Coat, 2-High Build Epoxy 3- Epoxy Primer Paint sanded to 600 grit. NO GELCOAT below chine
- Standard deck gelcoated shiny surfaces and semi-gloss white Polyurethane non-skid.
- Interior middle painted in semi-gloss PU finish
- Open racing interior with two molded berths under cockpit sides.
- Composite Cradle Saddles, one moveable cradle
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Additional Contact Information
Viewing a yacht in Hong Kong is easy with our experienced team of Brokers. We can collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts at one of the many picturesque marine locations around the territories making life simple and stress free for you. We can help arrange finance, moorings, management and provide many other services to make yacht purchase and ownership seamless.