- Make/Builder: Custom
- Model: 33m Dive Phinisi
- Year: 2017
- LOA (m/ft): 33.50/109.91
- Beam (m/ft): 8.15/26.74
- Draft (m/ft): 3.50/11.48
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 7
- Fuel Tank (
l ): 9000
- Water Tank (
l ): 8000
- Make: YANMAR
- Quantity: 1
- Total Power (hp): 360
NEW PHINISI WITH EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
Rarely does a new phinisi come onto the market that ticks all the boxes. I am excited to present this 32m Indonesian luxury Phinisi luxury that was launched in 2018 and is virtually new.
She has an extremely practical design perfect for liveaboard dive operations for 14 guests. Her layout includes seven air conditioned, en-suite cabins with three on deck and four below, one of them is a huge VIP cabin with private terrace. There are multiple dining options in the large, bright saloon or forward on the expansive fore deck. The covered and dedicated dive deck has space for 40+ tanks and a seated prep area for 20 divers, there is direct and safe access to the water or tender which will be appreciated by your guests.
This boat is currently active in the lucrative liveaboard market and is being offered for USD850,000 which is well below replacement cost.
- This rare phinisi has the capability to carry up to 14 guests in seven tastefully decorated cabins. Each cabin features en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- Four cabins are located on the lower deck and have twin or double beds.
- The upper deck are three double cabins with spectacular ocean views from their large opening windows. The spacious VIP cabin on upper deck is surrounded by huge windows and has its own private terrace.
- The air conditioned indoor salon is on the main deck forward and combines comfortable sofas, dining area and entertainment area. This is the perfect area to chill out inside.
- The upper deck is completely open with bean bags for lounging and soaking up the sun and stunning scenery.
- The aft main deck is superbly designed to cater for all sorts of diving and water sports.
- There is a large wet deck for storage of diving equipment and toys
- Divers are extremely well catered for with a seated prep area for 20 divers, a refill station with dual Bauer Poseidon compressors and storage for all the dive gear.
- This deck give direct access to the wide swim platform providing safe and easy access to the water or onto one of the two tenders.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- There is full commercial galley allowing the processional chef to prepare meals for the most discerning guest. Equipment includes:
- Depth sounder
- Echo sounder
- Radio communication system VHF/DSC/SSB
- E.P.I.R.B. Distress System
- 1 x Rebuilt Yanmar 360Hp Approx. 2,000 hrs
- 2 x 50KVA Generators - Mitsubishi 4D32 Aprox 5,700 hrs
- 1 x 1,500lts per day Water Maker
- Work bench
- Blowers and Extraction Fans
- 1 x Fuel Tangkage (8.000 Liters)
- 2 x 4000 Fresh Water Tangkage (8.000 liters)
- Water-maker (1,500 liters per day)
- 2x Compressor Bauer Poseidon P250
- 40 x Aluminum tanks
- 5 x Regulators
- 5 x BC's
- Assorted Dive Equipment, fins, masks, belts, etc.
- 2 x 6m Tenders that can carry 18 pax with 40hp engine
- Snorkeling Gear
- DIN Adaptors
- Rinse Hoses
- Dive deck
- Tenders for diving
- 2 x life rafts (20 persons each)
- Life jackets for 40 adults and children
- Life rings with beacons
- Fire Alarm & Fire Extinguishers
- Oxygen Tanks
- First Aid Kits
- Satellite & mobile phones
- Search light
- Engine room CCTV
- Crew trained in first aid
- Emergency flares
- Two 6m centre console Fibreglass tenders with 40HP outboards capable of carrying 18 guests each
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.