- Make/Builder: Custom
- Model: Corsair F31R Trimaran
- Year: 2000
- LOA (m/ft): 9.45/31.00
- Beam (m/ft): 6.86/22.50
- Draft (m/ft): 0.40/1.32
- Max Speed (KNOTS): 20
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 8
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: Enduro
- Quantity: 1
- Total Power (hp): 15
If you want to quickly and safely sail longer distances in comfort, then this is the boat for you.
This well built and powerful trimaran from Corsair Marine meets these requirements. Average speeds over longer distances can easily be double-digit.
Has an astonishing speed for a cruiser, very light and capable sailing multihull, she is recently sailed from Singapore to Bali (2016) and Bali to Dili and back via Rote, Sumba (1400Nm) in 2019.
She sails beautifully and is wind speed capable, motoring 6-7kts with a top speed of 20kts!
A perfect weekender with extended range capability, low maintenance and easy to sail!
About the Boat
Sails, Rigging and Winches
- Built by Corsair marine California in 2000
- Hulls white with black antifoul
- Displacement light 1,500kg
- Construction Fiberglass PVC core with carbon reinforcement and vinylester outer skin (anti osmosis). Omohundro 42’6” - 13m carbon rotating with double diamond stays fractional rig
Manual Jabsco head and shower.
Jabsco fresh water pump with micro pressure switch.
ORIGO 4100 double alcohol stove
Full tool kit, wire cutters
Spare propeller, impeller, plugs etc.
Sail repair kit, stainless nuts and bolts, electrical kit, spare ropes, fenders, mast dismounting adapter/poles, fishing rods (Penn) fishing tackle,horse shoe float, spare sheets and lines
Steaming light, deck light (int) stern light, bow port and stbd lights (check wiring) new units.
3 year VD crusing clearance for Indonesia 2019 to 2022
Uk registered SSR Class B CE certified for max 7 pax
Mast: Omohundro 42’6” - 13m carbon rotating with double diamond stays fractional rig
- Fully battened square top ONE sails main
- ONE sails blade jib
- ONE sails asymmetrical spinnaker (Red/blue)
- Quantum Dacron screecher on a Harken endless furler
- UK sails asymmetrical spinnaker with sock (black/yellow/white) orgl
- New running rigging 2016-2019
- Rig inspection 2019 spare crucifix shackle
- 3 Harken ST winches, 2 Harken 40 winches
- Jammers, restrictors and std deck hardware
Electronics, Navigation and Mechanical Equipment
Anchor and Antifouling
- 1 x Digital yacht AIT 2000 class B AIS
- 1 x GARMIN GPS (screen damaged)
- 2 x Fire extinguisher (powder) fire blanket, first aid and safety grab bag.
- 1 x Parachute drogue
- 1 x Standard horizon Explorer VHF (screen damaged)
- 1 x Raymarine ST60+ tridata depth, speed, trip
- 1 x Raymarine ST1000+ autopilot (damaged) TBC
- 1 x WIND Indicator
- 1 x Compass Plastimo
- Battery charger, 150w inverter (12v-220v)
- USB multiport outlet
- Solar pad charger
- Boat hook
- Asst flags and Indonesian marine charts
- Indonesian crusing guide / nav kit
- Fortress FX 37 with 9mm x 7m high spec galvinised chain
- 70m x 14mm nylon rhode
- FX11 & FX 7 anchors with chain and nylon rhode. Reef pick stainless steel.
Antifouled / hull inspection 2018
New rudder pintals and bushings 2019 (inc spares)
Safety Equipment and RIBDisclaimer
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.