- Make/Builder: Sealine
- Model: F530
- Year: 2018
- LOA (m/ft): 16.13/52.92
- Beam (m/ft): 4.56/14.96
- Draft (m/ft): 1.20/3.94
- Max Speed (KNOTS): 32
- Cruising Speed (KNOTS): 26
- Fuel Tank (
l ): 1560
- Water Tank (
l ): 766
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D8-IPS 800
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power (hp): 1,740
Sealine F530 built in 2018 with twin Volvo D8-IPS 800 diesel engines. This spacious flybridge cruiser views in as new condition and comes fully equipped with Seakeeper gyro stabiliser, generator, air conditioning, Joystick, Raymarine instruments and much, much more. Her saloon is fantastic and fills with natural light and comfort. The flybridge is enormous as is the cockpit and this has to be one of the yachts to be at anchor on this summer. Please call for more information.
Joystick ControlManufacturer Provided Description
Features and Equipment
- Distinctive on the outside, spacious on the inside: behind her stunning visual appearance, the F530 offers 3 cabins for guests and 1 for crew.
- Enjoy this beautiful, generously sized masterpiece of the F530. It hosts all your guests and can be fitted with all amenities you could wish for.
- The hydraulic raise/lower mechanism transforms the platform into a submersible beach. You get easy and safe access to the water through the embedded ladder.
On the foredeck there’s another cozy dinette for entertaining and alfresco dining – featuring U-shaped seating and atmospheric pop-up lights.
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with 230 V shore power connection.
- Sockets in saloon (1),master cabin (3),VIP cabin (2), galley (3),guest cabin (1), toilettes (1), engine room (1) and 12V on dashboard (1)
- Batteries-Service: 3 x 260 Ah / 12 V,
- inverter/charger 12 V / 3000 W - 150 A
- Batteries-Engines: 2 x 90 Ah / 12 V, Battery charger 30 A (only for engine batteries)
- Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1)
- Electric toilets
- Electric anchor winch with anchor and chain
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Standard GRP dashboard at main helm (flybridge) and main bridge with engine room fire extinguisher system
- Raymarine Hybridtouch chart plotter
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine autpilot
- Raymarine data display
- Navigation lights
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- Webasto reverse cycle A/C
- VIP cabin with double berth, wardrobe and sideboards with stowage, mirror and 2 bedside tables, 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 Skylights, one openable, direct access to separated day head
- Guest cabin with twin berths, wardrobe and stowage on port side and bed table. Fully equipped day and guest head, separate shower stall with handheld shower and bracket. Comfort seat with wood cover.
- Master cabin with double berth and drawers underneath, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage on both sides, mirrors and 2 bedside tables. Fully equipped master cabin head, separate shower stall with raining and hand shower, comfort seat with wood cover
- U-shaped sofa. Pilot and copilot seats at secondary helm station which can be transformed into a chaiselongue. Galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, ceramic electric stove - 2 burners, microwave with grill and sink with draining basin, wine fridge.
- Flybridge with 2 pilots seat, 2 copilot seats, "U" shaped sofa with storage underneath and foldable cockpit table with cover, sunbed with cupholder. Wetbar with sink, hot and cold water and storage underneath. Roll bar in GRP for instrumentation, anchor and steaming light and flag hooks. Handrail on entrance and stairs to cockpit. Acrylic windshield. Stainless steel railing around the flybridge.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Additional Contact Information
Viewing a yacht in Hong Kong is easy with our experienced team of Brokers. We can collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts at one of the many picturesque marine locations around the territories making life simple and stress free for you. We can help arrange finance, moorings, management and provide many other services to make yacht purchase and ownership seamless.