The Lagoon 50 is an attractive option to sailors in search of a large seaworthy and modern owner’s boat. With her new hull design and advanced sporty lines along with an easy handling rig and deck layout, the Lagoon 50 provides increased performance and easy handling. The Lagoon 50 as all the Lagoons we know and love is a very comfortable and practical boat with many cabin layouts to suit everyone's needs.
COMFORT ON BOARD
- Remarkable volume and comfort in the hulls with particular attention to storage spaces; cabins with island bed berths forward and aft, large storage volumes, hanging lockers, and open bookcases. So bring all your favorite things on board – you are sure to find room to store them!
- Internally her innovative saloon concept provides two separate but cohesive areas: a large galley that opens onto the cockpit on one side, and a slightly elevated lounge area for enhanced vision over the water
- Easy and fluent communication between the interior and the exterior: the central panoramic windscreen is retractable, which is ideal for ventilation of both the saloon and the cockpit, and also enables interaction with the forward area
- Large cockpit facing out to the sea with a big modular dining area featuring dining table, ample sofas, removable benches and storage
- Large stern skirts for easy access to the boat and swimming
- A second cockpit for further enjoyment of the foredeck with dual function: seating or deck chair position, flush with the forward trampoline
- Vast storage spaces under most of the cockpit and flybridge seats
- Two secure access points to flybridge for best visibility and comfort
- Huge modular recreation area within flybridge’s helm station for sitting and lying arrangements, all with dedicated storage
- Like all Lagoons, the new 50 is designed by expert catamaran designers, French studio Van Pethegem Lauriot Prevost (VPLP) who specialise in multihull design for prestigious races including the America’s Cup
- The mast step positioned further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing creating a balanced and smooth sailing performance
- A shorter boom for easier handling
- A mainsail with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance
- Interior design carried out by famous studio Nauta Design and focused on elegance, modern and fresh approach, two choices of interior woodwork and many choices of upholstery and accessories available
- Innovative and spacious architecture with a home-like atmosphere
- A great deal of natural light in the aft cabins, fitted with panoramic glazing and large hull portholes in the showers and bathrooms adds to the feeling of comfort at sea, even in bad weather
A big success at 2017 Cannes Yachting Festival, the Lagoon 50 was the highlight of the Lagoon fleet with non-stop visitors on board. Seeing her with our own eyes, we know why. She is a smart, elegant, spacious and the most comfortable boat in her class on the market, so enquire soon to secure your slot.