The Aquila 44 joins the Aquila power catamaran line up boasting Aquila's signature fresh evolution of classic boating traditions where efficiency in design and performance compliment her luxurious living and was named Best New Multihull 40'-49' in the 2014 AIM Media Editor's Choice Awards.
On the Aquila 44 you will enjoy the 360˚ view from the spacious salon and galley that features a large seating area, hidden TV stowage and plenty of storage to make a live-aboard or cruising easy and pleasant. Galley features include Corian countertops, electric fridge and freezer, stove, and stainless steel microwave oven as well as a double stainless steel sink. The large staterooms each feature ample headroom and large windows for excellent views. A fresh water flush, separate shower stall and teak flooring compliment the boat’s design and exceptional living comforts. Additional features include an oversized flybridge with added enclosure, electric grill, and sunpad seating on either side of the central helm station and Aquila's revolutionary bridge to bow direct access.
The standard Aquila 44 features 3 cabins with en suite heads. Customization options are available to create the perfect catamaran for your boating lifestyle.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Aquila 44 is a power catamaran with a fresh evolution of classic boating traditions. Efficiency in design and performance compliment her luxurious, spacious living. The Aquila 44 is available with 3 or 4 cabin layouts featuring a salon and galley with 360° views and an extensive flybridge. Customization options are available to meet an array of boating lifestyles.Covers, Canvas and Cushions
Deck and Gear
- Synthetic Marine Teak Color Decking Covering Aft Cockpit Deck, Transom Steps And Transom - Flexiteek 2G
- Aft Cockpit Sunshade System With 2 X Removable Posts
Dinghies and Outboards
- Hard top with SS supports
Electrics and Charging
- Dinghy Davit Electrical Crane (12V) With Aluminum Dinghy Supports (Max Total Crane Load 300Kg-660Lbs) Max Weight On Each Support 150Kg-330Lbs
Electronics - Navigation
- Inverter/Charger 12/230V 5000/220V
- Generator - Kohler 9Kw With Sound Enclosure, Remote Control, & Fuel Transfer Pump
- Coastal Navigation Package - 1 X Raymarine 12" Axiom Pro
S Chart Plotter With Cpt-S Transducer / Raymarine I70S Multifunction Display / Rayamrine 63 Vhf With Raymic Remote Station And Antennae / Raymarine Cam220 Camera Mounted On Aft Of Flybridge For Docking / Raymarine Evolution Autopilot With P70 Rotary Display
Galley Equipment, Refrigeration and Laundry
- Prefitting For Master Cabin Tv With Single All In One Bluetooth Soundbar And Rotating Electric Telescoping Tv In Salon (Does Not Include Tv'S - Includes Wiring And Tv Mount)
Heating and Air Conditioning
- Electric cooktop
- Electrical BBQ With Polished Stainless Steel Reflector Plate And Automatic Shut Off Switch With 36L Refrigerator At Wet Bar
- Additional Fridge/Freezer In Salon - 65 Liter
- Variable Speed Chilled Water Air Conditioning - 50000 Btu Chiller And 48000 Air Handler
- Forepeak Skipper Cabin With Air-Conditioning - Sleeping Bunk, Toilet, And Sink
- Interior Finish- Light Aged Ash Cabinetry
- Fill In Cushion For Salon Table
- Premium Interior Finish Package - Salon Cushions With Upgraded Upholstery - Head Boards And Horizontal Surfaces Covered In Luxurious Majelite Fabrics - Salon Ceiling Panels Covered In Fabric - Stainless Support Posts Wrapped In Leather - Salon Table Upgraded To Folding Fixed Table
- Underwater Lighting Aft X 2 Blue Aft
- Bow Thruster X 1 - Stbd Hull - 8.0Hp - 6.0Kw
- Mooring Kit
- Anchors, 55LBS Delta with chain
- Fans in cabins - 2 fans in master bedroom, one fan in each guest room
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Viewing a yacht in Singapore is easy with our experienced team of Brokers. We can collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts at one of the many picturesque marine locations around the island making life simple and stress free for you. We can help arrange finance, moorings, management and provide many other services to make yacht purchase and ownership seamless.