This is a beautifully presented example of the impressive Azimut 60 Motor Yacht which feels much younger than her years due to her light wood interior and neutral colour schemes. Fitted with twin MAN 800hp engines, she has been lightly used with just 593 run hours to date. She will reach a top speed of 29 knots and cruise economically at 20-22 knots. Her specification has been designed for comfortable family cruising and she has everything you need to keep you entertained inside under the air conditioning along with a hydraulic swimming platform to launch all the toys when you are outside having fun. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us.
- Double Racor filters for main engines
- Joystick control Xenta for engines and thrusters
- Teak laid hydraulic lifting platform/tender launch & recovery
- Teak laid flybridge floor & flybridge steps
- Flybridge wet bar with fridge, sink & BBQ
- Racor filter for generator
- Electric searchlight
- Two side boarding gates in cockpit
- Sofa bed in salon
- Two under water lights
- Openable scenic windows in VIP cabin
- Fully equipped galley
- Raymarine Tridata ST60 + display Speed/Distance/Depth
- Hydraulic trim tabs with helm displays
- Electric adjustable main helm seat
- Bow sunbathing cushions
- Electric anchor winch with anchor, chain & remote controls
- Electric Toilets
- Black & Grey water tanks
- Fire extinguishers & engine room fire extinguisher system
- Navigation lights
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.