Beneteau First 36.7 designed by Farr and built in 2006 with a 29hp Yanmar diesel engine. This deep keeled, 3-cabin version presents well for her years and her inventory includes an asymmetric spinnaker, autopilot, chart-plotter etc. An easily managed yacht which is still competitive for racing with good accommodation for six people if you prefer to cruise swiftly. Please call for more information
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
Interior Features and Equipment
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter
- Raymarine ST6001 autopliot
- Raymarine ST60 wind
- Raymarine ST60 tridata
- Raymarine ST60 Multi displays
- VHF radio
- Plastimo compass
Exterior Features and Equipment
- Saloon with two settee's around a central table with folding leaves and stereo.
- Galley to Port aft with 2-burner gas cooker and oven and top loading fridge.
- Large chart table to Stbd with stowage.
- Two identical aft double cabins with hanging lockers.
- Forward cabin V-berth and heads compartment forward to Port with Jabsco sea toilet, sink and shower.
Sails, Rigging and Winches
- Removable cockpit seats
- Removable helmsman seat for racing
- Heal angle gauge
- Furling genoa
- Slab reefing mainsail
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- Bow sprit
- Mainsail cover
- Genoa cover
- Harken 44 twin speed self tailing halyard winches
- Harken 46 twin speed self tailing genoa winches
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.