Beneteau Oceanis 40 built in 2008 with a 40hp Yanmar engine. This comfortable three cabin cruising yacht presents in fabulous condition. Her sail inventory is large and recent and her specification includes generator and air-con along with Raymarine Chart Plotter and autopilot. Viewing is recommended, please contact us for more information
Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
Electrics and Navigation
- 2 x 140 Amp service battery located beneath aft starboard cabin.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery located beneath the sole at the foot of the companionway.
- 220 V power supply with shore connection on 15 m extension, 1 x 220 V electrical panel, 1 x 220 V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 1 x 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine.
- 1 power distributor.
- 25 amp battery charger
- Honda generator
Sails, Rigging and Winches
- Port cockpit:ST60+ Tridata Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ wind vane, anemometer.
- Raymarine Axiom 9 plotter on pivoting holder - new 2018
- Starboard cockpit:ST6002 automatic pilot ? LSRV2 - controller for autopilot.
- RAY 54E VHF.
- Harken twin speed self-tailing winches x 4
- Laminate Genoa - new 2017
- laminate mainsail - new 2015
- Two asymmetric spinnakers
- Selden extendable bow spirit
- Aluminium mast and boom
- Three reefs in mainsail
- Genoa furler
- Genoa cover
- Stack bag
- Three double berths in three cabins
- Two heads compartments with sea toilets, wash basins and showers
- Galley equipped with; stainless steel double sink, gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill and top-opening 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- Nav station with VHF, data repeater and battery monitor
- Air conditioning
- Teak cockpit sole
- GRP cockpit table, with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting
- Rocna anchor
- Electric anchor windlass
- Dinghy – new 2015
- 2.5hp Suzuki 4 stroke outboard
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.