The Dufour 350 is and all round family cruiser, is easy to handle and will give a comfortable ride.
Designed for long-haul sailing with a self-tacking jib, the clean deck layout and open cockpit ensure perfect visibility and comfortable sailing.
This 10m yacht offers a perfect balance between reliability, performance, easy handling and modernity, as well as maximizing space, light and comfort below decks.
Good condition, and fully equipped, Please contact now for more information or to
arrange a viewing.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Genius of ergonomics and comfort, this yacht borrows from its bigger brothers all the finesse of style that takes the quality of life to new heights, when sailing as well as at mooring.
Designed for long-haul sailing, life aboard benefits from every convenience, thanks to its open cockpit, among so many other features.
Unique sensations, a pleasure that is re-invented each day.Construction
- Hull: Hand-laminated polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnated with NPG resin
forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing lamina-ted to the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected Saerfoam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck
- Shroud chainplates: Outboard deck side shroud chainplates
- Miscellaneous chainplates: No backstay
- Mooring cleats: 4 aluminum
- Mooring line protection: 4 stainless steel plates, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 1
- Mainsheet: Mainsheet on cockpit bottom
- Genoa track: Self tacking genoa track recessed on coachroof
- Vang: With quadruple-purchase tackle and cascade
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless steel swan-neck tube for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 5-sheave deck organizer for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns
- Halyard winches: 1 Lewmar size 30 halyard winch on coachroof, to trim self tacking jib, mainsail sheet and halyard
- Cleats: Jamcleats port side of the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester cover forward of companionway
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered in option.
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered in option.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to stbd with lid with fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Twin helm position with wheels
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: “Engine controls and control panel on side of cockpit”
- Compasses: 1 compass at each helm position
- Instrumentation: On aft cockpit coaming.
- Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
- BIB locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Tender locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Shore supply: In stbd helmsman’s seat locker
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway bathing ladder.
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
Rigging and Sails
- Configurations: L-shaped, to starboard of the companionway
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless twin-bowl sink with covers in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator with sliding storage bins.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- 2 closed cubby-holes
- Below sink
- Under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-lights and spotlights over galley.
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light + 2-colour steaming light
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: No backstay
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.