MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
Recently reducing the asking price, the owner will consider all serious offers.
It has the classic Ferretti lines with a large fly bridge, crane, tender, bow lounging area, deep cockpit with fresh upholstery, and a huge swim platform. The 4 cabin's dark wood interior is in excellent condition and the seating areas are all in good shape. Engine hours are 2,820 and 2,816. This Ferretti 80 is a boat that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
Engine & Electrical Equipment
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata
- Furuno marine radar model 1932 MARK 2/1942 MARK 2
- Furuno Navtex . receiver model NX-500
- Furuno Radar remote display model FMD-811
- Raytheon RAY430 loudhailer
- Garmin Fishfinder 320C
- Furuno radio telephone mode FS-1550
- Raymarine AIS Class B CAMINO - 108 + AIS splitter 100
Exterior Features & Equipment
- 2 x Caterpillar 3412 DITA 12V diesel engines with 1350 HP each
- 1 x ONAN MDKBF 22.5KW generator
- 1 x KOHLER 19E FOZ 20KW generator
- 1 x Mannesman Rexroth bow thruster
- 1 x FO Transfer pump
- 6 x bilge pumps
- 1 x GS pump
- 1 x water maker
- 1 x seawater pump
- 1 x Air condition system
- 1 x hydraulic pump
- 1 x emergency electrohydraulic pump
- Tender Novurania 360 DL with 40 hp Out Board
- 2 x Life Rafts
- Cameras in Engine Room and cockpit
- Bose System in Salon
- TV in 2 x Cabins
- Safety Gear
- Onan Gen Set Hours 7348
- Kohler Gen Set Hours 9517
- Garbage Compactor
This Ferretti 80 shows very well and has been professionally maintained by a full time crew.
It has both cockpit and engine room cameras, radar, bow and stern thrusters, 2 x generators, water maker, 2 x life rafts, and a 40 hp Yamaha on the tender. Best cruising speed is 25 knots at 2050 rpm with a max of approx. 28 knots. Disclaimer
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Viewing a yacht in Singapore is easy with our experienced team of Brokers. We can collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts at one of the many picturesque marine locations around the island making life simple and stress free for you. We can help arrange finance, moorings, management and provide many other services to make yacht purchase and ownership seamless.