12V 2000 M84
12V 2000 M84
- Four-cabin layout and no. 2 crew cabins. Master’s cabin at bow on the main deck; no. 1 vip cabin, no. 2 guest cabins, crew area and galley on the lower deck.
- Carpet and teak floor in the salon; carpet floor in the cabins and teak in the galley.
- Mahogany and oak in master’s cabin, eucalyptus and oak in guest cabins, lacquered wood in crew cabins.Boffi kitchen with inox steel top.
- Summer Norvegian cover (only astern); no. 2 smoking tables and no. 2 Roda armchairs,GRP custom sofa.
- No. 2 additional bollards and fairleads; table with electric up/down system; GRP sofa.
- Teak floor with black caulking; stern awning, Norvegian cover, table, no. 8 Roda chairs and sunbed; pilot and bar cabinets.
- Raymarine Gold Pack.
- No. 2 multi-function monitors (plotter, radar, GPS); speedometer; depth sounder, anemometer, rudder angle sensor, autopilot, VHF
- No. 1 multi-function monitor (plotter, radar, GPS); speedometer; depth sounder, anemometer, rudder angle sensor, autopilot, VHF.
- Harbour hotspot Antenna; Seatel ST24E antenna; GPS; radar open array 48”; VHF; TV
- Salon: TV 46” led with up/down system; no. 1 multi-area amplifier with AirPlay;
- Home Theatre kit with subwoofer, no. 5 ceiling integrated speakers connected to cockpit and flybridge; no. 1 DVD Blu-ray 3D reader; iPad Mini with docking station.
- Master cabin: TV 40” led; Home Theatre kit with subwoofer, no. 2 ceiling integrated speakers; no. 1 DVD Blu-ray 3D reader; iPad Mini with docking station
- VIP Cabin: TV 40”; compact hi-fi with no. 2 ceiling integrated speakers; 3D DVD Blu-ray reader.
- Guest Cabins: TV 32”; amplifier with no. 2 ceiling integrated speakers; 3D DVD Blu-ray reader.
- Crew Area: TV predisposition; car stereo and DVD reader (only starboard).
- Dinette: TV 22”; compact hi-fi with no. 2 ceiling integrated speakers; 3D DVD Blu-ray reader.
- Flybridge: no. 2 ceiling integrated speakers connected to the salon; iPad Mini.
- Cockpit: no. 2 ceiling integrated speakers connected to the salon.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.