Single owner 2010 Sunseeker Manhattan 60 flybridge motor yacht available in Hong Kong. This yacht has been well cared for since new, and is powered by MAN V8 900 CRM engines, which provide a top speed of 31 knots and cruising speeds of 21-24 knots. Comfortably sleeping 6 people in a 3 cabin-3 head layout (plus aft crew cabin), the yacht is equipped with tropical air-conditioning (70,000 BTU), full galley (down), Raymarine navaids, Alpine stereo and entertainment system, and a flybridge BBQ grill and wetbar. The Seller invites offers, please arrange your viewing today and you could be enjoying this turnkey yacht very soon indeed.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
Features & Equipment
- Raymarine Autopilot system ST6002+ Dual station in lieu of standard
- Raymarine E120-12.1" Colour Radar Chartplotter on lower console with E120-12.1" Colour repeater on flybridge & Raystar 125 GPS Diff receiver with 4kw 48" open scanner in lieu of standard
- Raymarine Ray 240E Class D-DSC VHF (dual station) in lieu of standard
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed and Depth system in lieu of standard
- Kohler Generator - 17kw 50hz in lieu of standard
- Tropical spec air-conditioning 70,000 BTU
- Crew cabin air-conditioning 8,000 BTU
- Electric BBQ Grill (Gaganeau) on flybridge
- Electric cooling unit for cool box on flybridge
- Aqualuma underwater lights x4
- Dinghy inflator & socket (12 volt)
- Bimini top in black canvas
- Full boat cover (custom made)
- Willams Turbojet tender
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.