Having a trusted, reputable boating partner who will always be there when you need them is invaluable. Simpson Marine has been delivering excellent service across all aspects of yacht ownership in Asia for more than 35 years. We are here to stay and remain committed to taking care of our clients with passion and dedication.
Our Taiwan Country Manager, Tony Chen has provided their top five tips for what to consider when buying a yacht. Our team is always available by phone or email to help with your next yacht purchase.
- Ask yourself what the yacht’s purpose will be? Is this it for leisure trips with family and friends? Is it for a circumnavigation? Knowing the answers will help you choose a size and type of yacht that best suits you.
- The yacht doesn’t have to be massive as long as it meets your family’s needs.
- Can you change your lifestyle to adapt to yachting? Many owners don’t have a captain or crew to manage their yachts for them, so maintenance takes time and effort. This is a long-term investment for people to consider before a purchase.
- What is your budget? It’s important to be realistic.
- Always choose renowned yacht brands. Simpson Marine represents some of the world’s most renowned brands, such as Sanlorenzo, Bluegame, Fairline Yachts, Beneteau Outboard, Beneteau Sailing Yachts, Lagoon Catamaran and Aquila Power Catamaran. We also have a wide range of top pre-owned yachts for sale.